Friday, October 28, 2005

The Daily Sunset


This was one of those perfect nights that comes along every now and then. The evening colors after the sun had set, the steel gray of the ocean water. We're having a Santa Ana condition which is sort of the SoCal version of Indian Summer. The air is warm and Venus is bright in the evening sky...

And it's still barefoot weather...

This kind of night always makes me want to make love to a woman. Something stirs in my soul with the movement of the sweet night air...

And it's still barefoot weather...

I missed the sunset proper because I was visiting with my neighbor, James. We are like a big family here and we never lack for company...

And it's still barefoot weather...

I listen to the ocean and peace alights upon my heart, a dove of contentment, the rythum of the ocean moving with with ever present cetainty that God loves me...

And it's still barefoot weather!

Live long and prosper...always,
Martin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home