Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The Daily Sunset Feb. 07, 2006

I've decided to do a couple of things differently.
First I'm going to start archiving my pictures and stuff every 30 days. This will make it easier for people with dialup to partake.
Also, you are free at any time to use my stuff for non-commercial use like screen savers, wallpaper, and stuff. If you want the original files sizes then please ask; they have much better resolution than just taking them from the website.

Okay, now on with the show!
I thought that it was going to be a short one
because of the cloud layer...
but then it dropped down out of nowhere
with my favorite palm tree to frame it with.
Flattened out into a pancake...
and then caught a seagull dead center
just moments later.
Just one more from the front porch.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home